Full course covered in 10 days. Study material + 2 mock tests + Test Bank Included
New Batches are starting from: MARCH "1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25/27/29 th, "Preparation Time Recommended 10 days only with This package, and Course is valid till 2018 Exam Attempt )
You only need A Computer + Internet connection ( Broadband)
(after completion of class student can download recording of Live classes also)
- NATA mock test TIMED (2 in No.) Included to feel the actual computer based paper in NATA
- Book -1 – Test bank
- NATA previous years 5 papers
- NATA 2018 mock test 5 papers
2. Book-2 - Drawing section Booklets
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
- Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner.
- Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
- Sense of perspective drawing.
- Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form.
- Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
- Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition.
- Understanding of scale and proportions.
- Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
3. Book -3 Aesthetic Sensitivity Section Booktes
The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness and comprises of –
- Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
- Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
- Analytical reasoning.
- Mental Ability.
- Imaginative comprehension and expression.
- Architectural awareness.
4. Book-4: Included Maths 05 Model Paper + Verbal
5. Book-5: Gurumantra-recomended for last minute practice and exam tips