Need Help ?Feel Free to contact at our Round The clock Helpline number +91-09302127874, or +91-09755940022
ONLINE LIVE CLASSES - NID 2018 (GDPD) - 10 DAYS Course Through Audio-Vedio webbased Technology
Location: All India & Abroad
Attend Anywhere from The Country ( A Computer + Internet connection + Headphone) required from student side
Duration: 01 Hour Learning + 30 min Task solving
Batch Date: Daily. Register and start classes within 24 hours
student can Register and Secure Their seat Anytime for Upcoming New Batches
Class discussion:The students are learning and interatcing in the live classes and can discuss their and other students works in class.
** After Completion of Class , student can download and View recording at Their system.
NID 2018 Coaching classes and Syllabus
- Visual Perception and Creative Ability Modules,
- SKETCHING, DRAWINGS etc. to judge Visual sensitivity and imagination.
- Ability to express precisely one's thoughts on a given topic.
Development of new product/ visual concepts and creative ideas based on analytical observation of problems from daily life situations. Choice of product concepts suitable for small and large scale production. Generation of solution in a given material and process such as sheet metal work wood fabrication, plastic moulding, wire fabrication, etc. or representations of visual concepts into visual symbols and form, aided with drawings and illustrations. Drawings based on your analysis.
Imagination of objects, people and places from our immediate or distant environments.
* Attend Live classes at Per Your comfort
* NID 2014 Mock Paper Solving
* Sample worksheets based on NID Previous Year Papers.
* Save Traveling Time
* Save Expenses
* View and Download Live Recording if student missed a Class. Recording are always benificial for Revision Purpose.
* View Other students work online in class, Interact with other students and teachers instantly, It will help to view the more designer's mind on a Given design problem for solution.
PORTFOLIO GUIDANCE - introduction
The students are guided over their portfolio preparation to express themselves at their best.
The feedback and evaluation on all tasks is given uptil the exam i.e. NID 2018.
Students can scan and send their works at firstname.lastname@example.org for express E-Support
*All students have to submit their respective exam application form copies at the time of enrolment and admit card copies later.(as they arrive)
*All students can furnish Copy of any Photo ID proof at the time of registarion if the application formcopy is unavailable and NID Admit Card Copy