Full Course covered with 06 month "NATA 2017/2018 " Preparation Course - + Full Sketch Developement and Evaluation package + NATA Solved Question Bank + 25 Online Mocktests + 10 Online Live NATA classes crash course + English Vocab + Guidance
( Dispatch of Study Material will start in 24 Hours )
Higly Recommended for Those students who wish to prepare in With Maximum subject Detailing and Results Oriented Programe.
06 month NATA COURSE CONTENTS:
BOOKLET-01:( Advance detailing as compared to JUMBO course )
NATA PREVIOUS YEAR 10 PAPERS
NATA MOCK TEST 40 PAPERS
BOOKLET-02: ( Advance detailing as compared to JUMBO course )
SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( First Node)-
The drawing aptitude is judged on the following aspects –
• Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visuallyappealing manner.
• Visualising and drawing the effects of light on the object and shadows cast on surroundings.
• Sense of perspective drawing.
• Creating interesting two dimensional composition using given shapes and forms.
• Creating visual harmony using colours in given composition
Booklet-2 Contents:( Advance detailing as compared to JUMBO course )
1) Fundamentals of Sketching and drawings -
2) Ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering the same in visually appealing manner
3) Basic Geometric Shapes and 2D-Compositions
4) Basic Geometric Shapes and 3D-Compositions
5) GRID Sketching techniques
6) Drawing from memory through pencil sketch on themes from day to day experiences.
7) Combining and composing given three dimensional elements to form a building or structural form
8) Understanding of scale and proportions.
9) Assignments for Sketching and Drawings for NATA B.Arch. Preparation
10) Previous year Assignments access of Toppers
Booklet-03: SKETCH & DRAWING “AWASTHA” DEVELOPMENT( Second Node)
More syllabus detailing for Topics with More examples and explanations ( Advance detailing as compared to JUMBO course )
1) What is Perspective Drawings and sketching, Technicle Aspect of Perpective from Examination point of View
2) Basic Perspective Techniques
3) Advance Perspective Techniques
4) Line Practise and Grid development
5) Types of Perpective drawings and application for Sketching. Difference between perspective drawings and Reality, Imagination and perception development for Perspective drawing, Line, Points, Vanishing points, station points, planes and angle of vision Tutorials for Dominant perspective development in Examination. One point perspective, Two point perspective, and multipoint perspective Developents, Isometrics drawings and developments,
6) Learn step by step Perspective development exercises from scratch i.e. A Mela ground perspective drawing development, A Circus sketch development etc.
7) Basics of shades and shadow
8) Shade and shadow techniques for Objects
9) Best Tools for shade and shadow assuming Light source
10) Examples of shade and shadow from examination point of view
Booklet-04: Colour fundamentals(ONLINE)
Development of Colour Sence and Colour Concepts:
Its Very Important in NATA / AIEEE B.Arch./CEPT / MHARCET / B.Arch. aptitude Test. This Booklet volume contents following Thins
Introduction of Colors and Colour wheel, Importantcy of colours in Buildings, Colouring Aspects and Applications, different typs of colours / patterns and applications for Defining character of buildings, Color sence and Moods, The psychology of colors and Color application Techniques in Examination for Getting Good marks and
BOOKLET-05 AESTHETIC SENSITIVITY & Architecture Awareness-More syllabus detailing for Topics with More examples and explanations as compared to NATA -JUMBO course
1. Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings.
· Two dimensional graphics
· Cabinet Projections
· Isometric Projection
· Axonometric Projection
2. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects.(DOS)
3. Indentifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities.
4. Analytical reasoning.
5. Mental Ability.
6. Imaginative comprehension and expression.
7. Architectural awareness Basics, also including
· Architecture awareness
· Historical and contemporary buildings
· important image bank
· important architects & their works
· important architects & their buildings
· materials and objects based on their colors and textural qualities, famous architects and their buildings
2-Dimentional and 3-Dimentional Objects and Drawing Development and Aptitude ( Advance detailing )
Development of surfaces and Object folding techniques, folded Objects and figures, Mirror Image drawings basics and Development, Drawings and development of 3-Dimentional objects from 2-Dimentinal drawings, Drawings and development of 2-Dimentional objects from 3-Dimentinal Views, distance and direction, Number series,analogy,classification and pattern, chart logic,cubes and cubical dice
General English and comprehension from Exam Point of View
Module-08:Online Mock tests
25 Online Mocktest Free with User ID and Password for Real Practise and Assesment of NATA Examination
Includes Drawing paper Evaluation and Automated Online Results
Module-9: Online classes
10 Online Live interactive classes for NATA Entrance Preparation techniques, Doubts and Counselling supports
MODULE 10. Expertise support
1 tutor Guardian
Need Help, Call at Round The clock Helpline Number 09302127874 or 09755940022
15 Days Online Live Classes Schedule and Course contents:
CLASS DATES: Student Can select Any Dates for starting the classes except Saturday and sunday. currently on all alternate date classroom new batch are starting i.e. 1/3/5/7/9/11/13/15/17/19/21/23/25th of every month.
Time: 03:30 pm to 05:00 pm or 06:30 am to 08:00 am
Time: 06 PM to 08 PM
Also Includes: Live recordings of classes in to student account for revision of topics
REQUIREMENT FOR ATTENDING LIVE CLASSES:
1) 01 COMPUTER + INTERNET CONNECTION
2) A HeadPhone
Introducing the Pencil Number line + stationary Access
Colour concept + Colour Theory
Colour Palate + Character of warm,cool,fresh,meditative........colours,
Visualizing different sides of Three Dimensional objects and learning with the DOS Theory
Architectural Awareness, architectural terminology
Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects
Object Practice in class and Home Assignment
Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour
Material Samples and photo gallery
Development of 3 Dimensional objects from two-dimensional shapes Or vice versa,
Object Practice in class and Home Assignment
Historical and contemporary buildings of Architectural importance,
Architects and their Works with Image Bank
Exam Pattern Discussion + Preparation Plan
Elements of Design: Lines, Form, Mass, Solid etc,
Principle of Design, Harmony, Balance, etc
Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms,
NATA :Discussion on 10 papers of Previous Years
Practice Problems and techniques for Analytical reasoning + mental Ability
sketching of 2D object, 3D Objects , animals, flowers, furniture’s , rooms + spaces, themes,
Learning to provide more than 25textures in pencil/colour pencils
1 min perspective making,3-5 min fast BIRD’S/ANT’S/HUMAN eye view making
shade + shadow techniques of sketch ,proportions in drawing,
Rendering & Beautifying your sketch,Advanced theme based and scenic drawings
Sketch Practice in class and Home Assignment
Language Skills with Practice Sets
Vocabulary Store with Practice Sets
Important Formula Sheets for Maths
Colour themes for various spaces like bedroom,kitchen,kids room,meditation room,offices...........,
Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in Pencil/Ink,
More than 300 architects & bldgs
More than 300 identification of bldgs
Evaluation, Feedback & Guidance on Submitted Assignments
nata 2017 exam date,nata 2017 notification,nata 2017 eligibility,nata 2017 application form,nata 2017 convention,nata 2017 important dates,nata 2017 syllabus,nata 2017 study material,nata 2017,online classes,nata 2017 coaching,nata 2017 free sample papers,nata 2017 test papers,nata 2017 test series,nata 2017 test,nata 2017 examnata 2018 exam date,nata 2018 notification,nata 2018 eligibility,nata 2018 application form,nata 2018 convention,nata 2018 important dates,nata 2018 syllabus,nata 2018 study material,nata 2018,online classes,nata 2018 coaching,nata 2018 free sample papers,nata 2018 test papers,nata 2018 test series,nata 2018 test,nata 2018 exam