Registration details and certain other information about you is subject to ICR Education Services policy; and this personal information will be kept confidential.
You further acknowledge that ICR Education Services will retain the right to use the research findings and inferences from non-personal & personal information; and the same may be shared with advertisers regarding hits on their banners, visits to particular sections or stories within the site. You agree that third parties may also be allowed to offer registration through this website. ICR Education Services does not guarantee the type of use non-personal information will be put to by these third parties as defined above. The media or tool of marketing or advertising selected by the third party does not come under the scope of ICR Education Services.
ICR Education Society reserves the right to share your individual registration data, either on a micro or aggregate fashion, with its marketing partners, advertising agency or other third parties to target advertisements, brand building and other service offers or for Marketing Purpose.
When you voluntarily reveal your identification, such interaction is beyond the control of ICR Education Services or the Web Master of this site.
Tutorials Dispatch terms policy:
in case of dispatch in india, ICR are not sharging any extra amount to students under shipping head for all printed courses. by default courses will dispatch by EMS Speed post. But in case of Abroad in any location, postage will charge extra for speed post or by BLUEDART Courier, whatever stiudent required on priority basis.
You agree that you, and not ICR Education Services, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the services.
The views contributed by several individuals and organizations are exclusively their own and do not necessarily represent the views of the website or the management ICR Education Services.
As a user of this site you agree that ICR Education Services does not pre-screen contents. However, ICR Education Services or its Editor shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any content or offers that is available in this site.
Contents not for Resale
As a user you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services of this site, use of the services, or access to the services. The management of ICR Education Services must be contacted for permission to copy or redistribute any material available on this site.
ICR Education Services reserves all rights at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services on offer (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You acknowledge that ICR Education Services shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the services.
Refusal of Services
You agree that ICR Education Services, in its sole discretion, may terminate or refuse all or part of its services, for any reason without notice to you.
Links to Online Resources
You further acknowledge and agree that ICR Education Services shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or resources referred by the third party.You acknowledge that ICR Education Services or its Web Master are not responsible for movement or non-accessibility of any links provided by ICR Education Services
You agree that your use of the service on this website is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
ICR Education Services make no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
You acknowledge and agree that ICR Education Services makes no guarantee that the services will meet your requirements, the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the services will be accurate or reliable, the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained by you through this site will meet your expectations and any errors in the site software will be corrected.
Dealing with Advertisers
Any dealings with Advertisers on the services or participation in promotions are solely between you and the Advertiser or other third party. ICR Education Services shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions or any matter/claim/demand arising there from.
As a user of this website, you agree to protect and fully compensate ICR Education Services and its domain-associates, such as, service providers and technology partners, from any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs including, but not limited to, all legal expenses, arising from your use of the services on this domain, your violation of the terms or your infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
The laws of the republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this website and the civil courts in bhopal, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
ICR Education Services Disclaimer Policy
ICR Education Services renders its services to the visitors of this site, subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated by ICR Education Services from time to time without notice to you.
The services offered by ICR Education Services through this site are listed in detail in the home page of this site.
ICR Education Services currently provides users with access to a rich collection of educational information and related resources, including various communication tools, online forums, and personalized content. As a user of this site, you understand and agree that all the services provided are on the basis of as-it-is and ICR Education Services assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
In consideration of your use of the services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required by the registration form wherever necessary; and maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ICR Education Services has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ICR Education Services has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services (or any portion thereof).
You represent and warrant the content you provide to this website: does not infringe on any third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene; and does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines. If you violate this provision you will be penalized up to and including termination of your rights to use the services and any other remedies available to ICR Education Services by law.
A Word to the Enrolled Students of ICR Education Services
As a user of this website you agree that all the above terms and conditions are applicable to you also.
Further, as an enrolled-student of ICR Education Services you agree not to reveal your personal information to anybody. You shall be fully liable for all use of information furnished to you, including any unauthorized use of your account or resource by any third party. ICR Education Services reserves the right to ban your entry into the enrolled-student area, if any wrong usage is found.
You will enjoy the benefits of the Enrolled Student Services as long as you are a student of ICR Education Services. As soon as your course is complete, the facilities available under Enrolled Student Services will not be available to you.
If you are required to Create an account in connection with a particular Service or Material, you must complete the designated registration process for such Service or Material. All required registration information provided must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis. If required, you must also choose a user name and password for such account. It is your sole responsibility to keep your user name/password combination and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify ICR Education Services immediately. If any Services or Materials provide password-restricted access to your personal information (including, but not limited to, usage records for Materials, and performance in tests and exams) then by accessing or using this Site and setting up a password-restricted account for such Services or Materials, you consent to ICR Education Services 's display of such information via such Services or Materials and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information. You agree that We will use your Photo under our Result section for marketing purpose as a Enrolled students
Use of Site and Services
You shall pay all costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur in order to access or use the Site, Services and Materials. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations. You agree to use the Services only to access, utilize, post, send or receive Materials in an appropriate manner as related to the particular Materials or Services being accessed or used by you. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks connected to any ICR Education Services server or to the Site without authorization from ICR Education Services, whether through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- Remove or falsely add to any uploaded Materials any copyright, trademark or other legal or proprietary rights notices, author attributions or other information such as origin or source of the Material.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Make available any files containing Materials where you do not own or control, or have not received the necessary licenses to, all Intellectual Property Rights, rights of privacy and publicity and all other rights in and to such Materials.
- Use any Materials in any manner that infringes any Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of any party.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any ICR Education Services account holder or to any gatescorer.com e-mail address or any Enrolled students of gatescorer.com under ICR Education services
8 Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another's equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others or otherwise.
- Download any Materials posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in such manner.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Access or use the Site in any unlawful manner or any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any ICR Education Services server or the network(s) connected to any ICR Education Services server.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Engage in any chain letters, contests, junk e-mail, pyramid schemes, spamming, surveys or any other duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Violate the rights of ICR Education Services or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Use any ICR Education Services domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address.
- Market any goods or services for any business purpose (including advertising and making offers to buy or sell goods or services), unless specifically allowed to do so by ICR Education Services.
Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content or material that
- Contains any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and credit card numbers.
- We deem to be child pornography, excessively violent, harassing, inappropriate, indecent, lascivious, lewd, obscene, profane, racist, harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- In the sole judgment of ICR Education Services, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from ICR Education Services, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- Terminate a Service, access to or use of any Materials or an area of the Site where Materials are posted or submitted.
- Disclose any information related to your use of a Service or Material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted Materials, as ICR Education Services deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Services or when you post or otherwise submit any Materials.
Report any violations to:
ICR Education Services Bhopal, M.P., India
Fortune estate, Phase-01, Hall No.6, first floor, kolar road,
Bhopal, M.P., India, pin: 462042